Edit: increased FEI allocation from 10->50m
The 1 month trial for the OA multisig will be coming up in a bit over a week. So far the multisig has executed 1 action to add G-UNI with 3 more actions upcoming (fTRIBE, gas refund, and lower TRIBE emissions).
I think this has been a largely successful pilot, and propose to extend it until Jan 1 with a few modifications:
- No more TRIBE payment, instead gas paid by DAO
- Add FeiRari parameter tuning to OA powers
- Add 50m FEI to be held and deployed according to FIP-13
Any existing signers can continue if they so choose, and we can evaluate adding new members if there are any open spots.
We’ve discussed the possibility of splitting OA multisigs by functionality. I think this only makes sense if the OA is ever given a specialized and looser charter. For now, all actions still need explicit DAO approval or they will be blocked by DAO/Guardian.
- Yes as proposed (add FeiRari and FIP-13 funding)
- Yes, more aggressive charter (more responsibility)
- Yes, more conservative charter (fewer responsibility)