This is a proposal for a Tribe working group dealing with partnerships and working closely together with the possible integrations Tribe. It was created by @Meertitan and @DioDionysos . As we explain further down in the post, we are still looking for team members.
Of course, feedback would be greatly appreciated.
1. What goal are we trying to accomplish?
The core goal of this Tribe is to find integration partners that could increase the viability of FEI and make it a more established currency. After connections with a project have been established and a deal has been worked out/outlined the Partnership team could hand the reins over to the developer team(or even let the partner resource the code) to finalize the partnership.
We would thus:
- reach out to new partners
- track interactions with partners
- manage established connections
- reduce the workload of the core team
2. What impact will this group have?
The impact this will have is a deep integration of FEI and TRIBE into other DeFi projects. Thus giving FEI and TRIBE more value and use cases.
3. What does this group aim to accomplish
The main methods will be social engineering, the team will try to connect with as many viable partners as possible. This would be limited to partners that can increase viability and bring use cases for FEI.
4. What is the timeline for accomplishing this task?
For the timeline, we want to be put on a month-long trial period. If we fail to deliver on our weekly reports, the Tribe can be disbanded earlier.
5. What is needed to accomplish this task/project?
The budget this group needs is minimal. Once the connection to another DeFi project is established, the budget needed for a specific partnership can be discussed.
One example would be: PoolTogether
We could allocate some of the DAO treasury towards a pool based on certain conditions:
- seed a prize for a period of time (for example 60 days at $2000USD per week) to attract people to the pool
- allow the pool to grow by more and more TRIBE holders joining
- start drawing prizes for people that deposited into the pool in certain intervals
After these parameters are determined for a certain partnership, then we can think about funding the acquired partnership.
6. Working Group Leader(s): Who manages the group?
Working Group leaders: Dual Leadership @DioDionysos & @Meertitan ?
Both of us have already proven engagement in the community. We have put a lot of our time into this project and are willing to invest even more.
We hope to establish trust in our leadership and work culture when it comes to pursuing partnerships.
We are possibly looking for another member that could fill the timeframe from UTC+2 12 AM to 10 AM.
7. How will you report your progress to the community?
Weekly report at least (Discord/Discourse), reporting progress on each possible partnership and maybe summarizing pros/cons of potential partnerships.
If connections have been established, we could discuss(Discourse) them with the community before continuing the pursuit.
This would also be an option if there is enough participation from the community.
Layer 2 solution:
- Curve → specializes in stable coins, very attractive
- Cream Finance → decentralized like AAVE and Compound
- Alchemix → currently only features DAI (FEI another logical choice?)
- Badger (vault?)
- KEK (custom analytics?)
- Bao (farming?) → possible Sushi connections?
- UMA (synthetics?)
Would you be interested in establishing this Tribe to help out the team with partnerships and support the protocol’s long-term vision?
- Yes, with modifications