FIP-21: Optimistic Approval

Great to see governance advancing and experimenting, this is an important step for Fei Community!

I would like to apply for the position of a signer.

I’ve joined the community before Genesis and dedicated a lot of energy to the project since that time. Initially, I helped with the onboarding (early days with @DioDionysos and @GrantG) and as the project evolved, I participated in ALL the discussions providing analysis and tools to help community decision-making.

I think time dedicated to the project is one relevant variable that could be considered. Sustaining a high level of engagement for a long period of time is a demonstration of our passion to the project.

I coordinated the formation of the PCV Diversification working group with @Eswak , @countvidal and @Matthew_Graham . In the last 3 months, we delivered PCV guidelines and many proposals, including the staking of ETH that is generating revenue to the protocol. More details here.

I also would like to highlight that I always valued the voting process a lot. I think community engagement is key to the success of the project in the long term. I am one of the most active voters in DAO votes (just behind the founders).

I am here for the long term. I would love to help, bringing my strategic and analytical perspective to the group.

3 Likes