Tribal Force Proposal: Long-term Contributor Program

Hey Tribe, glad to be here!

Are you applying for a Tribal Force member position or Tribal Force Leads?

I’m applying for a Tribal Force Lead position.

Describe your/the expert’s involvement in the Fei ecosystem and in the DeFi space more generally?

I’ve started contributing with Fei Protocol since pre-Genesis by voluntarily writing articles about Fei and helping with the onboarding of new members. Since that time, I have visited Fei discord and forum everyday. It is my second home.

I coordinated the first community initiative towards decentralization, the formation of the PCV Diversification working group with @Eswak, @countvidal and @Matthew_Graham.

I’ve authored several successful proposals over the last months and provided my analysis in almost every post in the forum.

Examples of successful proposals are:

Supported by the Fei Grants Program, I’ve been writing articles about Fei and DeFi, such as History and Future of Fei Protocol , A Guide to Decentralized Stablecoins and DeFi Guide.

I helped @Brianna to reach some potential first users of Liquidity-as-a-Service ( LaaS), including GRO and Gelato. I am also helping to further integrate the Fei and Balancer community.

Additionally, I am a member of OA multisig and I am working on the OA transparency development team.

What skills/experience do you/they bring?

My background is business administration, finance and communication. In more than 10 years working in the financial sector, I have a remarkable track record of successful projects.I love to work together to create new things.

I also have experience in teaching, including some crypto courses. I have the ability to explain complex subjects in a simple way.

What are your expected contributions?

Besides helping in the coordination of Tribal Force members and related administrative tasks, I see three major lines for my contributions:

→ Communication & Education & Transparency:

• Writing Articles
  • Developing webpages, such as OA tracker, to increase the transparency of Fei DAO
  • For future exploration: developing Fei / DeFi courses, managing video production, etc

→ Integrations

• Helping to bring new DAOs to use Fei services
  • Integrate with other communities and exchange experiences

→ PCV & Economics analysis and proposals

• Articulate and create new proposals to better deploy PCV and minted FEI
  • Provide analysis to help in the community decision making

In summary, I want to help Fei to grow, by increasing its user base and its assets.

Bonus question: What are some of the long-term goals with your contribution to the Fei ecosystem?

I really liked this question. I am here for the DeFi revolution. Fei, PCV and all the services we can provide to DAOs will help these new organizations to thrive. In the future, I want to say to my son that I helped the emergence and growth of many DAOs and DeFi Protocols. I believe these new structures can create a much better system than we have today.

During my Fei journey, I could contribute and learn a lot with my Tribe friends. I am so grateful that I had this opportunity. If I get elected to this role, I promise, I will give all my energy to unlock all the Fei potential.

4 Likes