Reward tribe holder? no! Reward the Farmers!

Agreed, you cannot assumes someone’s intent based on a percentage they pre-swapped. Also those that 100% pre-swapped did not have any FEI left to farm with. Maybe we should punish farmers because they have FEI AND therefore didn’t believe in the protocol enough to 100% pre-swap…

Great idear, support u. The project must find rich use scenarios for Fei and Tribe, and leave users behind, so that the project can have time to develop。Otherwise, if the users sell Fei or tribe, they will run away, and then the project can’t develop。Now the stake apy is too low, the farmer will run away.

1 Like

I don’t think we should give any rewards to people who hold FEI, and don’t use managers to raise the price of FEI. They just want to continue arbitrage

If you hold and not stake i don’t know how to tell you that you totally missing the thing

So i should get punished because i was not in the genesis but iam fei tribe holder farmer??? Wtf
Preswappers did not read the docs and know they are crying
%preswap==%risk uou can assume

No, but you should not get rewarded for buying at half the price of the genesis. You have lost nothing at this point. All the negative PR and people upset are because the genesis did not go as planned. You cannot say everyone did not know what they were doing because those in the genesis on the first day could not have known that billions of dollars in ETH would pour in when it was against the best interest of those last people in. There was no way to know, and common sense would suggest, people would not act against their best interest and jump in to a losing bet at the end but that is what they did.

I did like the idea that FEI holders can essentially farm some burn. For us FEI/TRIBE farmers, this gives us yet another way to stack a little FEI for our next LP purchase.

I bought the day after so my fei is at .97 and my tribe at 2.25

If the people has read the docs they will better understand in what they put their money…

I am not asking to be rewarded i am asking for a fair solution… if you ease the exit then ease the holders too… that’s my point. No matter you bought at genesis or after…

I am an long term holder / staker not there for immediate profit like must of peoples complaining and crying… they get rekt by them self not knowing what they are doing.

If you are long term you have no reason to cry… team will fix their stuff, then fei will integrated on other plateform… and tribe will be use for voting proposal as it should be…