Possible Secondary Airdrop for pre-swappers

The airdrop will restore the trust of the Tribe owners to the project. You can set the blocking period. Genesis members will receive a fairer price. We got $ 3.25 !!!

1 Like

agree with that. The airdrop is needed later when the price stabilizes.

I completely agree, only you need to make a ransom, not a drop. For example, for supporters of the project who made 100% swap, the project will provide an equivalent pair in fei for staking. I would also add 6 months vesting to this staking.

I agree that we should focus on the protocol itself and if the so called Long Termers are here in the future then we airdrop to those that still have the exact amount in their wallet from preswap give or take 10%

6 Likes

The key to build a sustainable and successful protocol is definitely NOT in the airdrop of additional tribe to dumb money. Come on…

3 Likes

For this. And it could set some vest time for airdrops.

I fully support these suggestions! It was a miscalculation of the developers, which was paid for by the real protagonists of the project. This will negatively affect the reputation of the project.

1 Like

I TOTALLY AGREE TO AIRDROP FEI OR TRIBE TO THE ONE WHO TAKING THE LOSS because of PRESWAP

1 Like
  • There’s 40% of the TRIBE supply under management from the DAO, some of it could be given to pre-swappers.
  • The TRIBE can make the protocol mint FEI for pre-swappers if the PCV rises significantly above the circulating FEI.

But if that happens soon, it’s just going to be an emotional vote from currently-at-loss TRIBE-holding pre-swappers. It would significantly undermine the reputation of the TRIBE / the project if the TRIBE just drop themselves some tokens to cover losses.

Let the protocol play out for some months, and allow some integrations with other protocols to happen.

I don’t believe we should be having that discussion before then. We’ll see what the situation is when the time comes. Pre-swappers are here for the long term anyway.

12 Likes

No, as it is for the community who support the project early!!!
A token with lockup and vesting for them to tribute early supporter is great!
Nothing is emotional but for the community!
Paid did it also!

1 Like

may be not liquid but time locked.

I think another airdrop will add sell pressure on Tribe, but an airdrop on locked vesting smart contract that only allow staking.
I also would like to see a sway to stake Tribe directly without having to provide LP and exposure to impermanent loss.

1 Like

We should increase the functionality of tribe, push up the price of tribe, and make many people want to enter DAO, in order to resist the selling pressure of Fei. The current selling pressure is not the selling pressure of tribe, but Fei, so that tribe has more functions to have the holder of Fei to buy tribe, so that Fei can describe a dollar.

2 Likes

This is a great suggestion and would 100% support its implementation.

1 Like

It should as is … i don’t agree with any incentive for preswapper… learn your maths do your homework

1 Like

You are a greedy egoist, you obviously did not participate in the genesis, if you write that.

Is Fei a charitable foundation? Why Genesis Sponsors Should Get Tribe at 3.25 and Big Foundations like Coinbase Spade 100x Profits. A very tricky Tribe floating price trick of 0.50 and then the funds added a lot of ether on the last day.

3 Likes

I agree with this half the people that invested, were people that put money in expecting to make a quick flip the moment it was released. Dai had this same problem. We should wait abit before even deciding on airdrop but thats my personal opinion

1 Like

Calling the project’s early backers names will not help the cause

1 Like

This is an absolutely BAD idea. Stablizing the short term peg divergence to increase organic buy pressure on FEI should be the critical focus and this only serves to excerberate this problem.

3 Likes