The Path Forward from the Fuse Exploit

@JackLongarzo you’ve been fixated on using the PCV as a piggy bank for Fuse hack payouts, I realize that Fei community was tricked once in doing it for the previous hack, but you know the “fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me” thing, we’d have to be idiots to believe that after this payout anything will change in the way things are done

where is the rest of the Rari team? what happened with 1+1=3 feels more like 1+1=0.3? does anyone know anything about the actual merger deal beyond 1RGT = 26.7 TRIBE?

obviously, make the community hole is the only option - but let’s focus on discussing the timeline for it, let’s discuss what other assets are available besides the PCV.

Based on this thread FIP-104: Fei/PCV Reinforcement Proposal - #20 by Alics the current PCV can barely cover all of outstanding FEI and you want to dip into it for $50M, how will FEI keep its peg if its under collateralized, by using TRIBE to backstop it? isn’t that the same as settling the hack with TRIBE from the treasury but without the possibility of a bank run or lost peg

2 Likes