Saddle D4 TRIBE Rewards

I really like this proposal.

The benefits really align with what I initially hoped for FEI to become.
But as it is dependent on the MasterChief Staking Rewards Upgrade (TribalChief Staking Rewards Upgrade) and the Curve integration, and I don’t really have the knowledge to discuss it vs. what @arcology is challenging, I’ll just give you my definitive interest for this proposition :slight_smile: .

Having a direction/vision in the integrations makes a lot of sense to me - as much as the integrations themselves. I love the projects those stablecoins are linked to, and I find interesting the non-aggressively competitive approach to those decentralized stablecoin.

I really think that it could, among other things, push FEI/TRIBE to make progress in a direction where there is a clear nascent market, and still room to interact with other protocols:
others, like OHM and RAI are really having different approaches that can be put in this same perspective that you mention in the benefits, “Reducing industry dependence on USDC”.
FEI is in a strong position there, but the game has just started.

Anyway, perfectly aligned with what caught at first my interest for this project. Thanks for this.