Reserve Stabilization

I was thinking more about this execution and how it could be bad to Fei Protocol.

Exposing 75% of PCV seems to be a very risky approach. Someone could buy FEI in the market and sell to this contract just to drain PCV. We would be exposed to simple taking out of PCV without extra benefits for current FEI and TRIBE holders.

In the moment of the launch of this contract a bot could sell for this contract and then buy in the market at the same moment? I do not know. But I think we need to elaborate more the possible scenarios, bot strategies and how it could drain PCV without benefits.

If market reaches the equilibrium of, let say 0.9, why letting the PCV be drained by arbs that are trading around 0.9. So, another alternative would be to expose a smaller percentage of PCV, such as 25%. But the percentual needs more study.

The other approach is that people can just sell the amount they bought in Genesis. It seems to be more complex, but it is safer and fair. Good idea from @siddharth and @WallStreetQuant: The Undo Button Proposal

2 Likes