Governance House - Delegate INDEX for Metagovernance Voting

Hey folks - first time posting here - but I FEI is not new to me. I have written a couple pieces digging into the “leveraged metagovernance” term Joey coined last year, including interviews with Seb, David S. and Matthew in relation to the work. But, transparently, I still get tripped up on the name, seem I always pronounce it wrong.

I am a Governance contributor at Index Coop and I want to add context to the statement:

Governance House is not yet a subDAO of Index Coop. It is a proposal that is still in the discussion phase. You can and should read some of the questions posed before voting for this proposal.

And additionally in a post similar to this one

The creation of a subDAO was brought to the Index Council for consideration yesterday 4.7, however the discussion has been tabled for after a Index community discussion on this subject on 4.13.

In principle, I support the idea behind GovHouse. It has the right elements and Matthew has done more to focus the power of metagovernance than the Index Coop Governance Nest has been able to do outside of creation. But this is a metric-ton of influence gathered in one place and it still has to develop transparency, controls, and operational detail. And I think presenting GovHouse as a “done deal” to you and asking for INDEX /TRIBE delegation is a bit premature.
Thanks
Shawn