Focus on PCV Growth Instead of Dividends / Buybacks

OK, you’re saying PCV should only be grown and not spent, even partially. I disagree, I think if PCV yields are partially returned to Tribe holders, particularly rewarding/punishing certain Tribe-related strategies, thus nudging certain desirable behaviour patterns in the interests of the Tribe, it will bring more value than just lying idle in the vault.

Now, you’re giving some arguments regarding what should be done with these funds. I’m discussing your arguments.

Again, I fail to see why you need PCV to initiate a discussion.

You’re mixing things up. Diversified PCV funds allocation is one thing. I’ve even penned a couple of posts on this matter. Using these funds to buy yourself into some integration is a different story. If you want to initiate a discussion or a vote, you don’t need a billion-sized PCV. If the community agrees with you, again you don’t need a billion-sized PCV. The only situation where you need PCV is when at least a significant part of the other protocol’s community is against this decision, yet you push the decision leveraging your super-whale share bought for $ from PCV.

3 Likes