Conduct an approval Snapshot vote to elect 9 Tribal Council members through the proposed process.
With the FIP-82 Snapshot already having passed the vote , the process can now move forward to the next step, which is the election of the 9 Tribal Council members.
This election will be managed by the community members and Discord Admins DioDionysos and meertitan, to ensure a neutral election process. The Tribe is moving towards true decentralization, by having the DAO elect community members for this powerful position.
Optimistic Approval will be deprecated and replaced with the Tribal Council and Snapshot requirements will be removed in favor of making it easier for the community to veto. The Tribal Council will be initially a 5 of 9 multisig, and membership should come from the community, Fei core team, and Rari infrastructure with no group representing enough to reach quorum.
The Tribal Council timelock will be 4 days and veto-able by the Tribe DAO, Guardian, and Nope DAO. 
The following process is being suggested to elect the Tribal Council members:
- Open nominations for Tribal Council on the 1st of April.
- meertitan and DioDionysos will open and maintain a dedicated Discord channel to discuss questions and comments. Information regarding the roles of Tribal Council, as per FIP-82, and about this proposal will be pinned.
- Nominations will be open for 1 week and closed on the 8th of April at 11:59 PM PST. Nominees will be able to post their nomination with up to 200 words max. in the Tribe forum.
- After meertitan and DioDionysos collect every nomination, an approval Snapshot vote will be conducted with the 9 highest voted candidates being elected. The Snapshot will start on the 11th of April and end on the 18th of April at 11:59 PM PST.
- A Q&A event will be held in a separate Discord channel, where community members will have the chance to ask candidates questions for a 24 hour timespan.
As a member of the Tribal Council, community members will carry on the tasks of Optimistic Approval. Furthermore, they will have the unique power to create Optimistic Pods.
To quote Joey, “The Tribal Council will maintain optimistic control over lower clearance roles, with the DAO having ultimate say over where power lies.”
Bad actors within the Tribal Council can be removed by the DAO at any time with a Tribe DAO snapshot vote, which will remove the council member after passing the timelock.
 Tribal Council - FIP-82: Governance Enhancements
 FIP-82: Governance Enhancements - Snapshot