Brief analysis of Genesis for the uninitiated & the way forward: shall we vote?

We did not expect the final day will be swept by whales. Most people swapped either in first or second day, and to found later to buy with a highly inflated price. Yes, I agree due diligence should have been done…but most of the people are not smart like you.

And there is no harm airdropping tribe preswappers if vesting schedule is in place like mentioned in main post. The opportunity cost for tribe preswappers is huge here.

2 Likes

good job! i think you get every point why sell pressure destroy the protocol.
In fact, 95% of the IDO participant do not understand what is FEI . Therefore they choose to have free airdrop and sell . Now they called themselves " prison broker" Farmer like free money .but founding team should find a way to balance real holder and farmers.

I fully agree with you

I think if we are going to move forwards with something like a $TRIBE airdrop, a vesting timeline must be considered. People are currently in a state to simply dump whatever is offered for them to try and make a return, instead of trying to better the ecosystem.

What about voting to move some of the pcv (a small percentage) into a yearn vault, or even into pickle? With the proceeds systematically being used to buy up FEI to drive price up to peg?

AVM - have you read this new post? Reserve Stabilization - #219 by Bruno